Translate

Saturday 21 June 2014

[My] Ideal Date

It will start off by...

An envelope being placed on my table,
I'll open it.
It'll be a dinner invitation,
"Wear that little black number,no make-up please
 And if it's possible,I'd like to see your eyes sparkle"

The location and time follow after the set of instructions.

I'll [act] puzzled,
Excited,
Annoyed at the demands
But I'll fulfil them.

I'll arrive at the set destination,
All natural looking,
To the best of my abilities.
I'll be on time even.

Dinner's already waiting,
All my favourites will be spread out.
He will  know me too well.

He made sure that "Tumi and the Volume" are playing live
And The Muffinz and The Soil are on the line-up too.

Malva pudding and custard are brought out for dessert.
Another favourite of mine.

The night ends with a young walk under the stars,
Random things should make up the conversation.

Yes such will melt my heart.

A goodnight phone call followed by a cute text after will seal the deal.

One day right?

Ayoola Mè




No comments:

Post a Comment