Translate

Monday 23 June 2014

Allow me to introduce myself...

I am Tutsirayiishe Laura Mhere,
I also go by the name Ayoola.

I am birthed from George and Petronella Mhere...
Yet I am nothing like them.

I am writer.
I used to be a self proclaimed one,
I wasn't even sure that I want one
But now I know that I am one.

I am perculier in the sense of I never want to belong.
I have always been an outcast,
Never one to fit in...
In the midst of being a loner I found refuge in my words.

I always tell whoever is willing to hear that
I'm a winner.
I was born one,
With a champion's mentality.

So as you get to know me,
Expect nothing but the best.

I am Ayoola and I am all that is good.

Ayoola Mè

3 comments:

  1. watch out world, youre about to be shown flames!! Unconventional Brilliance is coming our way! #epic #oshom #kool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha number one fan tendencies outchea...

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work sis....:) what a pleasant surprise

    ReplyDelete