Translate

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Being Beautiful

For Letukile Maduma.

Nothing but the best... simply because I am the best.
My life... the party that everyone will talk about but not everyone is invited to,
And beauty, something genetically induced in me,
I had no choice but to exhort it. 

I'm not one to let the world get  sneak peaks of who I am.
I believe in dazzling at the prime time.
What you eventually get to see, is who I really am.
Sassy, smart, heavenly ordained with a figure to die for.
I am not proud, I just know my worth...
And that will never change.

Nothing but the best... simply because I am the best.

Ayoola Mè 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Em gee this is my favorite so far. I love it, self worth, appreciate and love yourself and always be mysterious... I love this I'm going to have to share...

    ReplyDelete