Translate

Sunday 8 June 2014

My fellow "comrades"

My fellow comrades,
Allow me to speak *coughs*.

We are gathered here,
In order to... eh.. to..
To discuss the matter at hand.
Yes to discuss the matter at hand.
 *paces up and down*

See we have a problem.
Ehm... yes, a PROBLEM,
And weneedasolutionveryquickly...
Yes,
Very quickly.

The thing is right *stops for a moment, analyses audience*,
I trust you all.
Yes I do..
I-TRUST-YOU-ALL.

For we have fought the struggle together,
That's why.
We have slept in the trenches and ate the leftovers,
Together.

We're one basically,
For your story,
Is my story.

Fellow comrades,
This is why we're gathered here.
Because you know two heads are better than one,
See I need you guys..
To ehm..
To ehm..

"Find a solution sir"

Yes,
Tofindasolutionveryquickly.

*sits down and lights up a cigar*
So suggestions anyone?

Ayoola Mè

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really good, I keep reading cz u mke me want to know wat the problem is....the no spacing gves it that effect of sumone speaking fast and in a worry, almost a panic, am quite interested in wat the follow up will be like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read it lol It's funny well written too (did I tell you about how I recently learnt to differentiate between to and too) you're too good at this but then you can never be too good I love the passion you have and the confidence to share the art with not just me but the world

    ReplyDelete