Translate

Friday 3 October 2014

Title

"A name that describes someone's position..."

Titles.

Who needs them? People that's who. They're something that's inserted in greetings and conversations. Mr,Mrs,Babe,Bro,Dude... they make people feel "safe".

Everybody often says go with flow and it's hip to not have strings attached but... come on safety is key.. you got to know where you stand... it's customery.

I'm a sucker for titles too don't get me wrong. I love knowing where I stand with people and believe that a title clarifies it all. I'm also guilty of giving titles as well. I have brothers and sisters,a blood sister,soulmate, white chocolates... the list is endless.

I'm a teddy bear and I love safety. So what if titles are cliché..  feelings and emotions override shallowness. Embrace the ones given to you and demand the ones that haven't been made clear.

L I V E

Love Ayoola Mé
 Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment