Translate

Thursday 25 December 2014

Why you no listen

There's no way a devil can be friends with you and give you peace...
That's what we're dealing with here.
You've simply become the unimaginable,
A beast,
Six horns... three eyes or is it
Six eyes... three horn?

You're a walking hell,
I have no idea how to turn your fire down.

I made a vow.
The days you were my sent from heaven,
My all things good,
To be your one and only forever
But you never told me that heaven had off days and hell took over,
I don't know you.

I mean to the outside world we look good,
Like Bey and Jay kinda Kim and Kanye
But behind closed doors,
I see lucifer taking the throne.

There's no way a devil can be friends with you and give you peace.

I learnt the hard way that mama was right when she said I must pick my bae right.
She told me to say a prayer,
You know tell the Lord who I want but no...
I thought I was smart... Mr know-it-all(Female version though)
Now I'm stuck but hey the Lord forgives right?

I'll do better next time I promise.

Ayoola Mè

No comments:

Post a Comment