Translate

Saturday 13 December 2014

Conversations with You: Sheron

Red Lipstic... Black Dress

Our first encounter was an out of the blue one. You had read some of my work online and were now telling me how much you admired it and me as well. I was taken aback to be honest,I'm not used to getting compliments,especially from strangers but you.. you were a different kind of stranger,one that I knew was a part of this puzzle called my life,you were an additional piece.

"Shezzy babe", I suck at giving nicknames but somehow that was perfect. I realised through multiple messaging and endless conversations that your level of maturity was one to be admired and when I met you for the first time you wore red lipstick... and a black dress, that stole my heart. The way you spoke,so authentic,so poetic,everything flowed out of your mouth with such ease. I was "DAMN and I call myself a poet", your level of arty was too high to ever reach. From then on it was easy to relate to you after that.


From you I learnt the art of mission searching. Why am I here? What am I meant to do? You somehow steer me in the right direction when looking for my set path,I love you for that.You encourage me,love me,look out for me,you're the one.

This is why I look forward to conversations with you.

Ayoola Mè

No comments:

Post a Comment