Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Conversations With You: Wade Scobbie

Live Your Life
The Muffinz playing in the background,
Conversation about how white boys are heartless and how high school must end.
It was 1 a.m. and I guess in the midst of fatigue,annoyance and drowsiness a friendship was birthed.

You're the only person whom I shared some of the big things I wanted to achieve and didn't call me crazy.
The endless chats about restaurant openings,
Manchester managings,
My talks about becoming SOMEONE,
Pushing yourself till you succeed,
LIVING LIFE to the fullest.

Thank you,
For giving me a platform to make known my abilities.
For teaching me how to relax,
For looking forward to the future as much as I did making me feel like I wasn't crazy for wanting "the next" not "the now"'.

You're a winner in my eyes.

Ayoola Mè 

No comments:

Post a Comment