Translate

Friday 7 August 2015

And then I looked

Or rather opened my eyes.
 I was willingly blinded by hopes and dreams,
 My cliché ideas of what reality should be.

 But now,


 Oh now I am wise.
 Yes wisdom reigns, truth as well.
See,
 I am not afraid of the outside world and I am so open to discuss them.
 I mean ignorance can only take me so far but acknowledgement, yes that will take me to the moon and back all buckled up and happy.

And then I looked...
At my soul, my spirit-my mind
And I was pleased.

I had(HAVE) taken up ownership of the God in me.
I knew(KNOW) that I am made to be like Him
But at the same time I am one with my people...

And so with my eyes open,
And with God in me...

Change is inevitable. I am a prophet among the nations.
Speaking forth both spiritual truths and bringing awareness to the people.

I am Ayoola,
Ambassador


No comments:

Post a Comment