Translate

Saturday 16 May 2015

As it continues...

I'm a sucker for attention,
Emotions... feelings.
I'm an idiot.
I crave the fundamental bases of what makes souls tickle,
The cores of LOVE.

Acceptance... it's stupid right?
The need to BE-long,
To BE wanted...
To BE loved.

I'm a sucker for attention.
Snapchat my whole life just so you can recognize
Refreshing feeds checking if I matter to you
LOVE.

There's something wrong with me..
I'm outchea trying to force my square shaped self into the circles of life.
I'm learning to double tap on the door of my mind,
Letting go of motivations and drive
But allowing myself to BE the Cause and Reason I burn the mid-night oil.

Evolving from a sucker for attention...
To BEing a lover of expression, growth and self validation.

I am smart...emotionally free.
Emancipated from society,
Well I am learning.

I am Ayoola and the journey continues.

                 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment